Sign in to follow this  
jay

Baker River Area

jay    3

Can someone who is familiar with the area tell me if there is a parking area that can accommodate a crew cab truck and a 31' enclosed trailer?

Thanks

Plenty of room...no problems and the clubhouse will be open this weekend. If you ever want to stay in the area to ride let me know...I have a rental up there.

Enjoy the ride

Bruce

There is room in that lot, but it gets full. Best to get there early.

There is a lot just before the clubhouse, across the street that is plenty big. It is a field, and some days is cleared better than others by the volunteers who do it. There is a slight up hill on the way out, depending on your truck and tires, getting out could be an adventure. Worst case, you may need to drive out with the trailer empty, park on the road, load it there.

Don't ask me how I know...

jay    3

There is room in that lot, but it gets full. Best to get there early.

There is a lot just before the clubhouse, across the street that is plenty big. It is a field, and some days is cleared better than others by the volunteers who do it. There is a slight up hill on the way out, depending on your truck and tires, getting out could be an adventure. Worst case, you may need to drive out with the trailer empty, park on the road, load it there.

Don't ask me how I know...

Been there done that!

Thanks for the replies guys.

Not sure when I am going......just looking at options.

Great riding in the area today!

Your very welcome...and thank you guys for the great company. It is about as good as it gets! Unfortunately no moose to see but plenty of sign/tracks.