OldViperRider

We are ALL going to DIE!!!!

Can you believe the "NEWS" reports about the next storm tomorrow evening? :dunno: According to the "NEWS", this is going to be worse than the last. We are all DOOMED!!!!! :help:

According to them, we are all helpless against "Mother Nature". :banghead: Doesn't anyone take responsibility anymore for ensuring their family's safety and make plans to keep them safe? :dunno: If you don't have a plan, you plan to fail! :fool:

Never mind, I am just an "Old Fart" that takes responsibility for my family and our future. :yahoo:

I guess we are old farts too!! Made sure my 81 year old mom was OK (even if she is on cape cod & I'm in nh). Every storm is the end of the world, not! Nanny state strikes again.

They do like to whip everyone into a panic, especially down here in Mass. I will say that we have gotten to a situation where that roads are so congested during rush hour on a normal day, that when we get a storm, no one moves very well. Couple that with people who don't have a clue why you should leave some extra stopping distance when the roads are icy, and others with AWD who think they can do the same speeds they do in the summer, and driving can be a nightmare here.

The TV stations are spending all morning today showing us the highways, telling us how terrible it is, trying to keep us all watching. You might think it was the end of the world.

So far today - we have about six inches on the ground, I really should have gone out yesterday and bought another $100 worth of groceries and 20 bags of ice melt for my level driveway... :o :o :o