signguy

Many unregistered trail users...

I have been out working on the trails the last two days and am finding that the overwhelming majority of other snowmobiles I see have expired registrations. It would be a field day if a conservation officer were to just wait for them to come by at our local country store parking lot. I have reported significant trail abusers in the past and still will, but with these people I just point to their expired sticker as they drive by to at least try and give them some guilt.

What would you do? Ignore these people? Report every person to the conservation officer?

Make it look like your taking a picture of their registration sticker with your cell phone and see what reaction you get. Beware !, but they will probably quickly register their sleds.

Now remember yesterday and today are the receipcal days. I rode yesterday with an expired nh but legal maine registration

Good point on the reciprocal day. Today marks the first "real" riding day for our area in the southern part of the lakes region. Lets see How many unregistered riders there are.

FREE-MObilers

Now remember yesterday and today are the receipcal days. I rode yesterday with an expired nh but legal maine registration

Hi Guys,

Remember that this was the reciprocal weekend! They didn't need current NH registrations this weekend to ride legal.

Hi Guys,

Remember that this was the reciprocal weekend! They didn't need current NH registrations this weekend to ride legal.

I suspect there aren't a lot of Vermont or Maine riders on the trails in southern NH.

When we go out grooming on the clubs trails I look at the sleds that go by. The sleds go passed the groomer, you can clearly see some of the sleds have no new registrations (in-state or out-of-state).

To some it's cheaper for the fine than it is to register and take the chance of a fine its not right but today people don't have the funds to reg and take the chance if they get away with it then they rode for free this year. me i have 3 sleds and one wallet not easy but there's nothing like being legal

Sat there was a long line at SNHSS club house to do registrations. There was also a CO hanging out for a while enjoying the Chili contest. I did our registrations then funny thing the sled that was registered last year wasn't on the list but the one that wasn't was.