Sign in to follow this  
triplepleasure

Little ride in southern VT this past Sauturday.

Looks like a great day :good: . I drove across Rt 9 from Bennington on Monday after the storm. There is a trial parking area that was loaded with trailers.The high elevation areas looked good as far as snow is concerned.

yes, higher elevations were best but even lower areas were not too bad. I had friends ride in Woodford and were please with the conditions there as well.

Edited by triplepleasure

How is that older Rev you picked up recently, it looks really good. The whole fleet does for that matter.

The yellow 04 Rev ran great. It took a lot of elbow grease tho to get it to look the way it looks today. I bought it from an old highschiool friend of 20 years ago. It spent the last 2 years under a tarp ina barn and was covered in dust, pine needles and cobwebs! It was his kids sled and didn't ride it much. It had 2130 miles on it when I bought it. Mechanically I replaced the boots and reeds and fixed the kill switch which was nonfunctional. I added the skid plate, rear bag and a new flap and it was good to go. It ran great and handled good as well.