rickzach

sLED aftermarket gizmo, kinda neat

sLED aftermarket lighting gizmo, kinda neat

I wish that these guys had a web site but I just added new sLED front lights to my MXZ. Installation instructions were excellent, product quality and fit... same thing. They even took time to explain why and how warm temperatures will be needed to make the 3M tape stick properly.

We're in the single digits so I fired up the propane heater in the garage, turned on the carbon monoxide detector and opened a window in the garage. Easy stuff.

Oh, BTW, the sLED lighting gizmo works really great! Not as bright or as high-positioned as the $300 SkiDoo aftermarket LED light but way WAY lower in price and IMHO, looks better. I also need to mention that I tested it set to STUN and not KILL.

No web link so all I can tell you per the written instruction sheet, if interested, is to call Lenn at 603-780-4709. Maybe someone has a web link to pass on.

When turned on, it looks a bit like the rear end of the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars. Nasty!

post-729-0-61035900-1421012081_thumb.jpg

Edited by rickzach

I have since found the web site:

http://ljeproducts.com/

The illuminated light switch that comes with it is completely separate from the regular light switch. Direct fused feed from the battery.

Sigh :-(

I do not have Electric Start ...

Bummer ....

Guaranteed that if I get another sled it will have one ;-)

Rob .....

No bias here! Just a great product.

Talk about viral marketing!