Shifty

Snow totals

I've got about 5" so far here in Littleton. Still snowing hard.

About the same here in Gorham at 2:00 am. Snowing like crazy right now, BRING IT ON!

First Connecticut Lake at 7:15 am. 5" of granular damp snow with a little sleet. As long as we don't get a downpour this should help the trails quite a bit.

Sweet. More in the elevations of Groton I hope. Won't be long we had 6-8" on ground last week...2' the other day and now this. We will take it any way we can even if its at a few inches at a time!

Edited by CATRESERVE

3"-4" of very wet snow at 10:00am in Loudon.Temperature is above freezing, and heading up. If this stuff gets a chance to freeze starting tomorrow morning, it could be a pretty good base. We should have several days of cold weather this week.

2-3"in Northwood this morning. 0-1" by 10pm after the tropical heat wave and changeover to rain we've got now.

WELL, cheated again, 1-2" topped by ice here in Newport

We got 2-3" of cement (wet, heavy slush).

The temps are still cold enough for icing here in So. NH

About 5" here in Island Pond, VT. Before this little storm we didn't have all that much snow on the ground. I was shocked at all the sleds I saw in town yesterday when I drove through late in the afternoon. It had to have been pretty tough sledding out there.

Once this storm freezes up we should have a really good base, especially on the logginng roads just outside of town. All we'll need is a few inches of fluff for cooling and I may be able to get out for my first ride of the season :good:

5-6" in Gilford. A slight crunch on top of the powder but mostly powder.

Took a few spins around the house and finally did a photo-op of the 2015 fleet.

Seven Lakes Club got 3-5 inches of new snow yesterday. Six of us went out with the Tucker and three wide tracks, rolled, groomed and cut approx. 40 to 50 trees down and across Corr #19 from the club house to Rte 16. It took 7 hrs to cover 35 miles of trail. Boy were we tired, and I was the youngest at

age 62.