Sign in to follow this  
NHrider

Kudos to BVRSC and the adjoining clubs

Trouble maker!

Any ways back on subject. Hit Baker before the rain comes! I thought the news said maybe mix/snow for that area. Maybe the trails will live on for another week.

NHrider,

That part I was leading at the end was mint! We should have turned around and done it again.

Edited by NHsledin

I rode this area with my wife again today. It was awesome this whole week.

By the way, I got a couple of lots for sale accross the road from the Sculptured Rocks bridge with access to the trail !!!!

Trouble maker!

Any ways back on subject. Hit Baker before the rain comes! I thought the news said maybe mix/snow for that area. Maybe the trails will live on for another week.

NHrider,

That part I was leading at the end was mint! We should have turned around and done it again.

NHsledin, We should have... just have to go back and do it again. Actually thinking about playing up at the Pond of Safety next weekend depending on how it survives this week... any interest?

I rode this area with my wife again today. It was awesome this whole week.

By the way, I got a couple of lots for sale accross the road from the Sculptured Rocks bridge with access to the trail !!!!

Stormin,

send me some info on the "lots" I am definately interested in such.

Edited by NHrider

Camosled,

We are driving and the guy leading just stops. I didn't know what was going on. Sure I could see the bridge and falls but why stop right here??? We took a few pics and got on our way. I hate it too when people stop right in the trail.

LOL, Im just razzing you guys

Steve, Looks like you guys had fun.

Ummmm thinking it was a photo opportunity... We just about owned the trails that day as there were only a few of us riding out there. And yes, it was a quick stop and go.. awesome day for sure. :)

Im razzing you guys. I do hate it though when people hang out off their sleds while their blocking the trails on a weekend.

X 2 both NHsledin and I looked at each other "like why are we stopping here??" wasn't our choice, we were following at that time. Trust me we didn't stay long... I will say tho... the pics show us as a motley crew. :)