noxorc

Stinson Mountain

Fantastic...it would take me a week to put that together. That got the blood pumping so I guess I need to get off and go for a ride...got someone showing up soon to ride...I love winter with snow!!!!!!

I can keep up with you guys on your newer sleds, but it takes it's toll on me for sure. I am a hurting unit today, I need to upgrade to a REV at some point...

Edited by snorander

Hey catreserve, don't know if you noticed, but the snapshot in the movie of you and Doug smiling.

That was the moment when you heard the Horn.

-nox

great clip!!!!! :drinks:

Slick video. I did the opposite of you on Saturday. I live at Stinson and then headed south to Newfound and then back to Stinson. Glad we can get around and explore other areas. I also went north on Corridor 5 Sunday up to Benton, trails were real nice. With more snow predicted for Thursday, things should only get better.

Man that was a great ride, two days later and I'm still sore as hell! :yahoo:

Man that was a great ride, two days later and I'm still sore as hell! :yahoo:

You were right on my tail all day. You sure you didn't kick in the nitrous every once in awhile! Yes a newer sled with better suspension and riding position makes a difference especially as we get older. I did a bunch of miles yesterday and most trails were great with the 2-3" of snow we got up here. Fresh groomed baby! The groomer went buy last night at about 9 or so....off we go again!

Hey catreserve, don't know if you noticed, but the snapshot in the movie of you and Doug smiling.

That was the moment when you heard the Horn.

-nox

OH THE HORN....Oh my God...I am already on the search for a good horn to put on the sled. Looks like it is going to be a horn with several sound options like I had in high school and college. Will need be appropriate for the riding conditions and riding partners...WILL HAVE TO HAVE A LOCOMOTIVE HORN WHEN I RIDE WITH SKULLY...maybe they can install one on his remanufactured sled!

To let everyone else know who didn't go with us...Doug had a HORN on his sled. Awesome! Never seen or heard of one before.

You were right on my tail all day. You sure you didn't kick in the nitrous every once in awhile! Yes a newer sled with better suspension and riding position makes a difference especially as we get older. I did a bunch of miles yesterday and most trails were great with the 2-3" of snow we got up here. Fresh groomed baby! The groomer went buy last night at about 9 or so....off we go again!

LOL yes I was, I've been riding the same sled for 18 years and can ride the hell out of it, but as I get older it definetly takes more of a toll on me. Def. need to upgrade to a rider forward sled. Have fun out there today!

Edited by snorander