Old Fart
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


OldViperRider last won the day on January 29 2017

OldViperRider had the most liked content!

About OldViperRider

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 08/15/1944

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Pittsburg, NH - First Connecticut Lake
  • Interests
    Amateur Radio
    Target Shooting (all kinds)
    Fly Fishing

Previous Fields

  • Favorite Riding Area
    NH, ME & Quebec
  • Club(s)
    Pittsburg Ridge Runners Snowmobile Club

Recent Profile Visitors

6,985 profile views
  1. March is the best!

    Great riding today. Helga and I are going to try again tomorrow.
  2. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    Over 2 feet of snow pack on the trails now.
  3. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    Picked up another few inches of snow overnight. Trails are flat with about 3 inches of fresh powder. Not too cold, about +17F right now. Below zero predicted for tomorrow morning.
  4. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    First Connecticut Lake picked up another 5 inches of snow from yesterday to today. Below zero tonight. Road a quick 59 sunshine filled miles this morning and found 10 inches of fresh powder in the higher elevations. More snow coming in tomorrow and Wednesday. Should be fantastic riding this coming weekend. BRING YOUR WOOLIES. Very cold minus temperatures predicted.
  5. Turkey Dinner tonight.

    PRRSC is holding its annual turkey dinner tonight at the club house on Dickson Lane, off of Back Lake Road in Pittsburg from 5 to 7 pm. Full dinner, all you can eat for $12!!!!!
  6. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    Snowing again. The snow squalls keep adding to the trails.
  7. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    The snow machine has kicked in again this afternoon. Should be a decent weekend. Attached Thumbnails
  8. I'M BACK!!!!!!

    Welcome back! I hope the quality of your former employer's products don't suffer by your absence. Welcome to retirement and true Old Fart status!
  9. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    -8.7F right now. Forecast is for -20F over night. Still snowing lightly at 5:45 pm.
  10. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    Groomers are out making their rounds. Attached Thumbnails
  11. Pittsburg Snow Machine.

    The snow machine has kicked in big time in the 'Burg! If you can play hooky this week you will not be disappointed. As of 3:30 pm on Monday, January 21, 2019 it is still snowing.
  12. 1/12/2019 PRRSC trail conditions.

    Here is a link to the latest trail map by our Trail Master. http://www.pittsburgridgerunners.org/club-news/pittsburg-ridge-runners-trail-report-club-news-jan-9th-2019/
  13. Stop by and warm up!
  14. 95% of the PRRSC trails are open and groomed. The remaining 5% should be open by next weekend. Very cold this morning, -8.7F. Trails are groomed and hard as a rock. ENJOY!
  15. Ny guy lost in the burg

    He was located at Bosebuck Camps and it sounds like he will be returning to the Burg on his sled. Good News!!!!!!!